I started mucking around mith Telescope as I drunkenly thought it would make an interesting implementation for a site I've been thinking about. At the moment I've deployed it to Digital Ocean and posted a few test posts here at http://bidprint.co.uk/. As you can see it's purely stock at the moment however, I would like to develop a theme around this mock up I worked up http://imgur.com/8BF3U1E. I had a quick play around with the Magallen theme from Scopemount but couldn't quite get the implementation I wanted right. I have a pretty limited budget but any tips, ideas, or offers on scope and cost would be great to hear.